Search This Blog

June 27, 2011

Mondays Quickie

Chess_piece_002

I Have 10 Minutes before I have to leave for the day,  Thoughts for today? Not many really Had a fantastic weekend,  in the sun  Lopping Off tiger Lilies, Pulling out Hostas and Holy crap did I get alot of sun, Once My Tan  reaches a certain  degree, Ill have to take a New Profile Picture to share with everyone.   I will Probally Not Be Finishing Up my Nexdt Big blog till tuesday, as I will have company today and taking My Mom to the Doctor (Glances at clock) In one hour.  Went to the Howell Balloon Festival.  Thank you abercrombie Carvival Dude who still gave my son a prize even tho he did not win, He LOVES his Hidious Blow Up superman Doll... I am not hurting as much as I thought I would today, Luckily the burn was already subsided.... Being as white as me is Not a Bonus in the sun.  Oh BIG News, the Pool is Up and today I need to get a cover, Um Yea,  It is already in need of cleaning, Stupid grass.  But it was a great addition to the weekend for My son to be able to swim, Ok, I REALLY Have to go now, Hugs and have a wonderful Weekend!  Shout Out to @Jarvis for Keepin Me company On FB all weekend, and @ Tosha for always having My back, Love Ya girl!  You rock!  Seee Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment