Search This Blog

June 16, 2011

Music and Me

 

I Love Meeting new People, getting to know them and the best way to do that is to hear their Music – Music says what the soul and heart are thinking.

Music can break Barriers, Get across  thoughts feeling and gestures that we as humans are not able to comprehend.  I Liston to Music all day, We all have out favorite songs, Ones that make us cry, Ones that take us back to that day, Ones that remind us of that loved one, and ones that can turn a black cloud into a sunny day.

No Matter what we are, Feel, See, Hear, Music  can help us understand, Relate and share what we are feeling to those we are close to, Not close to, Or want to e close to.  I have Been Introduced to so many songs from people, all Different types, All ones that I love now and would have Missed out if I would not have taken the time to ask that one question “What are your Favorite songs”.  It is those and the ones sent to me randomly that mean the most, the random ones are special because I know that at the time they are sending me that Link, when they heard that song, I popped Into their Mind, I am honored to have such good friends who do appreciate me, as I do them.

I just wanted to share a few Of my Favorite songs – One that have been sent to me over the last year. One that maybe you have not heard, and will to add to your collection of, Songs that tall my story.

This song Is so Special to me, Sent to me from a friend,  They said when they sent it to me, That it was how they felt, No matter what, We will always have each other, and I know that I feel the same,  through the good the bad and the ugly, Our friendship will overcome all.

This song  sent from another friend, Is so Mellow and flowing, about how people see you, and accept you for who you are, they only see the beauty and the goodness. (No one is a complete angel Er.. Right) But fall In love with who you are and the energy they feel around you…. I Like it a lot

This One is so Catchy, Whenever I listen to it, My head bobs up and down, I have never heard it till a few days ago along with the Amber song, and they are now 2 of my favorites in my playlist, they differ in beat, but the message is still the same, acceptance. 

Have you ever heard a song that was so Not something you would listen to but fall into it so easily, this was it for me, this song speaks volumes and her voice chills me. I came across it one day and decided I needed to listen to all of their stuff… I was not disappointed.

This one is More Personal for me, It is that song when after you would have given someone the world and they Screw it up, Big time… It tells the story of a relationship where she finally grows up and out of that relationship, and how It is not her that loses out, She gains her freedom and happiness.  Not everyone is a country music fan, But if you have ever had a Broken Heart, this song is for you.

Maybe I’m Amazed–Paul McCartney

This one was sent to me by yet another person, Who at the time Meant this to be for me, I am not very versed in older tunes, but they were a Plethora of music knowledge, and what they lacked in newer stuff I gave them.  The words so True, It is scary to fall, completely and give yourself away, But Maybe this is it.  I love this song now, and many of the others by the Beetles.

This song alone speaks Volumes to me, It was My song Mutually with a friend of Mine, We shared so Much together, Love, laughter, and heart break… I am not sure what would do without this song, Let alone this friend.  XoXo

What are you songs? What tells Your story? Please share with me,  Leave a Link Below, and Let me get to Know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment